gpsd-dev

Re: ✘Time for 3.22?

From: Fred Wright
Subject: Re: ✘Time for 3.22?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 17:17:02 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 16 Dec 2020, Gary E. Miller wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2020 21:16:24 -0800 (PST)
Fred Wright <fw@fwright.net> wrote:

On Tue, 15 Dec 2020, Gary E. Miller wrote:

Thanks.  A few more days is fine.

Any progress testing git head?

I've only managed to do basic build/check testing so far, though
across all the platforms I normally test.  The one problem so far is
that some platforms don't have a sufficiently recent SCons to include
the CheckProg() function.

Ugh.  Any platforms we care about?  What version scons does not have it?

CentOS 7, Ubuntu 14, Debian 7, and OpenBSD 5.6 all have the issue.