gpsd-dev

Android and NME2000

From: Christian Gagneraud
Subject: Android and NME2000
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 12:44:02 +1300

Hi all,

I'm working for https://navico.com, we're launching a new series of
devices based on Android.
We have our own data stack for this device (which doesn't use gpsd).
As an experiment i want to create an alternative ROM for demo purposes.
I know gpsd was used on Android phones, I'm not sure if it is still in use.
Does anyone know what the current status is?

Back in the day when I contributed to the AIS code (10 years ago or
so), there were a few guys focusing on NME2000, does anyone know what
is the current status of NME2000 in gpsd?

Thanks,
Chris