gpsd-dev

Re: ✘asciidoc vs asciidoctor, issue #118

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: ✘asciidoc vs asciidoctor, issue #118
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 09:47:51 +0800

Gary, et al,

I am not sure what desired behaviour should be.

If I specify that manbuild=yes , and asciidoctor is not available, I get a warning, but the build completes (as does the install).

This is surprising.  Perhaps if manbuild=yes , the warning should be a failure?

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane