gpsd-dev

GPS based on SIM68M chip

From: Nick Taylor
Subject: GPS based on SIM68M chip
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 10:34:47 +0000

Hi all

I am working on a project using a custom TI 43xx armhf platform using the SIM68M GPS chip:
https://www.simcom.com/product/SIM68M.html

Wondering whether someone can confirm the support level of this chip within gpsd, from what I gather from Gary Miller, support for multi system receivers in gpsd is still being developed.

I'm attaching debug log from gpsd -D9 and output from gpspipe in case that provides info about the standards used within the SIM68M

If it will help with development, we may be able to discuss the possibility of donating one of our devices to the development team, or alternatively financial donation to the cause...

Thanks in advance

Nick Taylor