gpsd-dev

Re: ✘gpsinfo

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: ✘gpsinfo
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 11:12:05 -0700

Yo Hal!

On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 20:26:31 -0700
Hal Murray <hmurray@megapathdsl.net> wrote:

> > Do you have ss?  I could prefer ss over netstat?
>
> I have ss on Linux.  I don't see it on FreeBSD, but I didn't look
> very hard.
>
> I was just trying to point out that the command line options for
> netstat on FreeBSD are different from Linux.

Yes, and I was trying to see if we could use ss instead of netstat
for FreeBSD.  To avoid hving to figure out netstat on *BSD.  Does not
look like we can.

> If you want to handle that case, I'll try to work out the right
> options.

I'd like gpsdebuginfo to work on *BSD and I'm open to solutions.
The goal is to see what, if anything, has control of port 2947.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588