gpsd-dev

Re: gpsinfo

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: gpsinfo
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 15:21:57 -0700

Yo Hal!

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 15:15:35 -0700
Hal Murray <hmurray@megapathdsl.net> wrote:

> gem@rellim.com said:
> > Perfect.  So, looks like the hang is fixed.  And I see where the
> > error message is comming from.  New version pushed to git head.
>
> If your "the error message" is referring to this:
>    ./clients/gpsdebuginfo: !=: not found
> then you didn't fix it.

I have no ideas what that is.  Maybe you can trim mthe script down until
that goes away?  I'll keep looking.

> There are now a couple of errors from python:

As expected.  They show no Python gps module installed in PYTHONPATH.
And you said gpsd not installed, so that works as intended.

BTW, first success with gpsdebuginfo on #gpsd today.  It helped, and
gave me more ideas for it.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588