gpsd-dev

RE: Problems with miss-behaving uBlox Module

From: Neustifter Andreas
Subject: RE: Problems with miss-behaving uBlox Module
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 06:59:55 +0000

Hi Gary,

> From: gpsd-dev <gpsd-dev-bounces+andreas.neustifter=kapsch.net@nongnu.org> On
> Behalf Of Gary E. Miller - Sent: Dienstag, 30. März 2021 06:59
>
> > Sorry, should have mentioned that: it's a 3.21, cross compiled for
> > x86 on a 64-bit Debian 9 with custom RTCM packet handling. No
> > modifications to the parsing though.
>
> Anything you care to submit to gpsd?

Nothing thats clean enough to share, but I have it in the backlog to clean it
up and ship it.

> The way to grab data:
>         gpspipe -R -x 300 > raw.log
>
> The -R means save the super raw (binary data).
> The -x 300 means 5 minutes worth.
>
> Then you can use use "ubxtool -f ra.log" to see what you captured.

Will do.

Andreas

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and confidential
and is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The person who receives this
message and who is not the addressee, one of his employees or an agent entitled
to hand it over to the addressee, is informed that he may not use, disclose or
reproduce the contents thereof, and is kindly asked to notify the sender and
delete the e-mail immediately.