gpsd-dev

Re: build failure under pkgsrc

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: build failure under pkgsrc
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 10:50:23 -0400

Greg Troxel <gdt@lexort.com> writes:

> (I suspect this is a latent problem exposed by pkgsrc and thus it will be
> good to fix it for everyone.  But as always we'll see when we find it.)

The plot thickens.  I started bisecting and after one failure with the
same symptom went all the way back to the SHA1 for release-3.22.  That
used to build, and a later one has been building for a while.

I'm looking into if an scons update broke things; it's at 3.1.2 and I'll
be basically trying to bisect everything else.  I have heard rumours
that scons 4 is troubled, and I'm curious about experiences of people
here.