gpsd-dev

scons clean, regress driver

From: Hal Murray
Subject: scons clean, regress driver
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 13:23:48 -0700

scons clean now leaves lots of stuff in gpsd-3.23~rc2
Is that a feature?
If so, how can I get the "gpsd-3.23~rc2" part from a script so I can clean
things up?

There should really be a mechanism to delete the previous stuff so things like
  git pull
  scons clean
will work when I don't clean before the pull.

--------

I have a hack script that runs a batch of the network tests several times.
That's leftover from years ago when there were troubles getting the WRITE_PAD
timer right.  It calls regress-driver which is now broken:

python: can't open file '/home/murray/gpsd/raw/gpsfake': [Errno 2] No such
file or directory
 Output missing for test/daemon/udp-test.log

Does regress driver-return an error code?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.