gpsd-dev

Re: ✘Debian Stable CI broken

From: James Browning
Subject: Re: ✘Debian Stable CI broken
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:01:26 -0700

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021, at 2:12 PM Gary E. Miller <gem@rellim.com> wrote:

> Yo All!
>
> The Debian Stable CI is broken, again:
>
> + python2.7 /usr/bin/scons target_python=python2.7 qt=yes xgps=yes
> libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu prefix=/usr systemd=yes nostrip=yes
> dbus_export=yes docdir=/usr/share/doc/gpsd gpsd_user=gpsd gpsd_group=dialout
> debug=yes qt_versioned=5 --clean
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/scons", line 15, in <module>
>     from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
> ImportError: No module named pkg_resources

I need better drugs and stuff, but it seems that between the last
working invocation and the first failing is that debian:stable shifted
from Buster to Bullseye (or was it the other way around) I suppose
that changing the long list of packages to more resemble the one for
debian:unstable could solve the problem. I don't have the energy for
it though.