gpsd-dev

Re: gpsd Reliable and resilient tcp feed

From: Nick Taylor
Subject: Re: gpsd Reliable and resilient tcp feed
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 21:05:03 +0100

Hi

I'm confused, we aren't using ntrip, feed in this case is tcp with device spec like tcp:x.x.x.x:xxxx

Our normal config is with gps antenna to our own unit but some clients have reported interference between our antenna and theirs, also having multiple gps antenna is undesirable.

These clients have their own system on board with gps etc and we are trying to integrate our unit and share their gps feed which their system can provide as tcp.

I believe they are using this feed already for yet another on board system.

Unfortunately we are unable to dictate the solution but are trying to work with what they are offering.

Maybe we could have a chat?

Cheers

Nick