gpsd-dev

Re: Unexpected logging from gpsd

From: Mick Durkin
Subject: Re: Unexpected logging from gpsd
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 14:52:49 +0100

Hi Greg,

What confused me is that I have been running gpsd for many years, updating to
the latest sources every once in a while, but never had these logs before.

These logs only started when I updated in the last few days and this made me
wonder had something been changed in gpsd.

I will dig into the logging on my system but, as I've never had this problem
before, the logging is an area I need to research.

BR

Mick Durkin