gpsd-dev

✘ntrip:// and tcp://

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: ✘ntrip:// and tcp://
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 17:37:34 -0700

Yo All!

I pushed ntrip:// reconenct code to git head today.  Seems to work, but
lightly tested.

There have been similar requests for tcp:// (NMEA) reconnect code, which
should be eaasier than ntrip://.

Anyone have a simple NMEA caster that gpsd can connect to with gcp:// ?

I tried nc (netcat) but that exists after one connect, so not good for
testing reconnects.

gps2udp can send NMEA data, over UDP, but is not a server and can not use
TCP.

Is there something out there?  Or maybe gpsd needs a native solution?

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588