gpsd-dev

Re: Quectel FW version - Merge Request

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: Quectel FW version - Merge Request
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 16:48:55 -0800

Yo Sanjeev!

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 07:54:45 +0800
Sanjeev Gupta <ghane0@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have samples of many GNSS models, but no Quectel.  Since they are
> > so "creative" with the NMEA spec, some samples would be helpful.
> >

> Tell me which one (no matter what I click, Digikey Singapore says out
> of stock), and where to deliver it.

I have no idea what boards with Quectel chips are available.  Or what
Quectel parts are interesting.

I don't see any Quectel products on Digiky USA.  But my search may have
been flawed.

Here are a few from DuckDuckGo

L76 for $40  https://www.mikroe.com/gnss-2-click

A more interesting one:

L89 L1/L5 for #35  https://www.mikroe.com/irnss-click

"Out of stock" seems to be the standing order for 2022.  You looked at
buying a RasPi laely?  :-(

> They are modules, though, not USB mice.

Any but a bare chip, or M.2, is good for me.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588