gpsd-dev

Re: ✘gpsd .23.2~rc1

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: ✘gpsd .23.2~rc1
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 15:21:13 -0700

Yo Hal!

On Sat, 09 Apr 2022 12:26:30 -0700
Hal Murray <halmurray@sonic.net> wrote:

> gem@rellim.com said:
> > For some definition of "works".  I don't know how to get scons to
> > check for warnings.  This will take some pondering.
>
> Can you do the test at run time?

I just pushed an scons change that should determine what strerror_r()
returns at configure time.

I've been trying to raise someone on #musl for days, not luck.  No
place to file issues that I can find.

I think that takes care of the possible fixes tor rc1.

The Qt stuff has been trhowing warnings, but working, forever.  No
known Qt clients and no complaints from real Qt users.

I no longer have a working Mac, so unless someone can fix that it
will have to stay as it is.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588