gpsd-dev

Re: ✘gpsd .23.2~rc1

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: ✘gpsd .23.2~rc1
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:56:49 -0700

I fatfingered something so I'm starting my multi-hour run over again.

> What about OpenBSD?

I get lots of:
cc: warning: optimization flag '-fexcess-precision=standard' is not supported
[-Wignored-optimization-argument]
On both 32 and 64 bit Intel.

OpenBSD clang version 11.1.0
Target: amd64-unknown-openbsd7.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin

OpenBSD clang version 11.1.0
Target: i386-unknown-openbsd7.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin

I haven't seen any float round errors.

While checking, the 32 bit version got occasiional:
  socket error [Errno 61] Connection refused.
Once during your collection of log files, and once during my batch of 100 of
your network tests which used to be good at tickling timing errors in NetBSD
and/or FreeBSD.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.