gpsd-dev

Re: ✘gpsd 3.23.2~rc2

From: Fred Wright
Subject: Re: ✘gpsd 3.23.2~rc2
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 20:33:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022, Gary E. Miller wrote:

I have just marked git head as 3.23.2~rc2.  Nothing new reported in a
few days, and the things that can be fixed for release seem to have been.

The setjmp/longjump and Qt warnings have been around a long time and
so far are benign.  Those will get fixed next cycle.

I have fixes for the new HAVE_BUILTIN_ENDIANNESS warning (-Wundef) and the longjmp warnings in gpsd and gpsmon. I can push them or hold off.

They're not very big:

MacPro:gpsd fw$ git diff --stat master
 drivers/driver_rtcm2.c | 6 +++---
 gpsd/gpsd.c            | 3 ++-