gpsd-dev

release?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: release?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 10:24:25 -0500

I haven't been paying much attention lately, but I just noticed we are
hundreds of commits and 9 months from the last release, so I wonder if
it's time to start thinking about a new one.  Perhaps there is not that
much wicked exciting, but in another project I maintain I like to have
releases sort of twice a year anyway, to distribute bugfixes and to
reset the clock on "you have to be on X to file bugs".

I just fixed a buglet and now gpsd builds on NetBSD 9 and is running
tests happily so far.  (I hadn't tried in a while.)

I don't mean to be pushy about this - just to ask the question.