gpsd-users

GPS with 2Hz feed

From: Nick Taylor
Subject: GPS with 2Hz feed
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 13:46:27 +0100

Hi all

We are trying to test our app which normally expects a std 1Hz GPS feed, but a client supplies a 2Hz feed.

Anyone know of GPS receiver that we could use for testing with 2Hz feed rate? We could use serial, usb or tcp nmea

BTW I know you will all say that it doesn't matter, but our application is storing distance travelled every second so it does cause issues...

Cheers

Nick