gpsd-users

Re: Ublox and GPSD 3.22

From: Jeff Curtis
Subject: Re: Ublox and GPSD 3.22
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 15:02:02 -0400

Hi Gary,

Sorry I misunderstood what you needed.

The decode should be against the file I attached not the (1). That was my
mistake, it was collected with gpspipe as you requested earlier.  I was simply
trying to show that even though that part is correct the JSON was not.

Anyway I just built 3.24 from source and the issue is fixed.

So the issue was either in 3.22 or how it was packaged by the Raspian team. I
submitted a bug report with them and asked them to include the latest in the
repository.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone