gpse-general

[Gpse-general] Fwd: Help

From: Deidre Addison
Subject: [Gpse-general] Fwd: Help
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 02:35:01 +0500

promenade
"But if you pay this five hundred and six dollars before - "And seventeen cents,she put in fiercely. Small bluish fires like spirit-lanterns dotted the surface of the board which had served as his desk. "But if you pay this five hundred and six dollars before - "And seventeen cents,she put in fiercely. "I did that with my book - only I didnt really use threads, you know; I used hairs from my own head.
"But if you pay this five hundred and six dollars before - "And seventeen cents,she put in fiercely. Small bluish fires like spirit-lanterns dotted the surface of the board which had served as his desk. "But if you pay this five hundred and six dollars before - "And seventeen cents,she put in fiercely. "I did that with my book - only I didnt really use threads, you know; I used hairs from my own head.
"But if you pay this five hundred and six dollars before - "And seventeen cents,she put in fiercely.
"I did that with my book - only I didnt really use threads, you know; I used hairs from my own head.
"Im sorry I hit you, Geoffrey - truly sorry, my dear old man, and Im sure you know it - but I must.
"But if you pay this five hundred and six dollars before - "And seventeen cents,she put in fiercely.