grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] a problem

From: Ivan Vankov
Subject: [Grammatica-users] a problem
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:13:23 +0300

Hello there,

I have a problem with Grammatica which I can not resolve. I am trying to parse some LISP like source code by a simple grammar, but it seems that the constructed parser does not work correctly, it fails to parse syntactically correct structures. I trying the old versions of Grammatica and found out it works only with version 1.0. Attached are the grammar file, the test source file and the output I get when I debug the parser with the --parse option.

I would appreciate any comments you have.

Regards,

Ivan Vankov