grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Regex token order

From: Drew Vogel
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Regex token order
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 23:37:41 -0600

If I have two regex tokens A and B and A is a subset of B, how do I disambiguate them such that A will always be tried before B? The order they appear in the %tokens% section does not seem to affect this and I did not see an example of this in the documentation.

The parser I am trying to construct is for a template-like language with commands embedded in text. Thus I have a "text" token regex <<.+>> to match everything not otherwise matched as a command, but I only want to match it after all other token regex patterns have been tried.

Drew Vogel