graphics-volunteers

[Graphics-volunteers] Bounty program idea & mockup

From: Rob Myers
Subject: [Graphics-volunteers] Bounty program idea & mockup
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:26:05 +0100

[This is from Holmes, one of the campaign managers at the FSF,
address@hidden ]

The mission: Richard wants to start sending out gifts to people who help
the cause by finding non-free code in free software projects.  Attached
is a mockup of the "GNU bucks" certificate we'd like to send.

[http://www.defectivebydesign.org/sites/defectivebydesign.org/files/gnubucksmockup_small.jpg]

Some notes are below, and anybody can contact me with any questions.  I
think this is a cool, fun design project for anybody who likes to draw.

If anyone who could work on a mockup of this in the next two weeks could
reply, that would be awesome!  Also, let me know if they'd be interested
in collaborating with others.

[The notes]

* The final draft would use original art or tracing instead of the exact
image of a dollar bill.

* All of the green labeled squares would be replaced with the images or
design elements in their respective labels.

* There will be a space for you to sign each one by hand.

* The bill will be in the value of Pi.