[Groff] Re: updates to grohtml et al.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Groff] Re: updates to grohtml et al.
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 18:24:19 GMT

> I've made some small bug fixes to html.cc and tmac.html.  I've also
> added a rule into doc/makefile to allow an html version of Eric
> Raymonds pic guide to be produced.  All context diffs are relative
> to Monday morning 9:05 29th Nov GMT cvs.

Gaius,

I will soon apply the patches you've sent to me earlier.  May I ask
you that you then send me diffs relative to this (new) version?  In
case you read the groff-commit@ list, you will see my commitments
immediately.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm now wading through the many mails still
in my inbox...

    Werner