Re: [Groff] groff ms-windows

From: Johann Höchtl
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff ms-windows
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:51:42 +0200

Exactly that caused my head-ache! After remounting in text-mode everything is fine!
Thanks for your support!

Kees Zeelenberg wrote:

If you install by using the Cygwin setup-program, you can choose the file type
of text files:
unix or dos (cr-lf). If you choose dos, all works well in my experience.
You might also consider the native windows build that does not require cygwin:
ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/mingw32/porters/Zeelenberg_Kees/

Kees Zeelenberg