[Groff] problem with installation of groff

From: Per Dalum Jensen
Subject: [Groff] problem with installation of groff
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:23:40 +0200

After direct installation of groff 1.17 on a SPARC Solaris without doing any
modifications I have a problem with the grohtml driver.

The binaries installs in /usr/local/bin and groff seems to work without
problems, but -Thtml do not work. It complains that pre-grohtml do not exists.
If I then copy the gpre-grohtml (which is in the /usr/local/bin dir) into
pre-grohtml the program now complains that gtroff do not exist even though it
does. The permissions etc are the same for all the groff files.

Can anyone give me a pointer to a possible problem here?

Thanks!

/Per

--
Per Dalum Jensen