Re: [Groff] info files

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] info files
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 04:14:36 +0200 (CEST)

> > It is on my TODO list.  Nevertheless, I have the feeling that
> > groff.texinfo is *far* too incomplete to be `officially' included.
> > The enlighted will find and install it anyway.  Some people have
> > volunteered to improve groff.texinfo, but I haven't reveiced any
> > results unfortunately...
>
> I object!  Did I not send in a bunch of fixes???
>
> True, I have been rather scarce since putting up the ms.ms
> document, which is still available at:
>
>       http://www.alltel.net/~kollar/
>
> But I'm still in there plugging.

You apparently haven't read the invisible continuation of my sentence
which I repeat here for clarification:

   ... except Larry Kollar's patches.

:-)

Well, I'm Viennese, and we like to woe all the time, exaggerating
everything.  Fact is that I don't have the time to do all the things
with groff I would like to do.  Most of the time is used for fixing
bugs, security issues, etc.

    Werner