[Groff] UTP: Chapter 16 is available

From: Michael Hobgood
Subject: [Groff] UTP: Chapter 16 is available
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:04:12 -0500

I just sent Larry a marked up copy of Chapter 16,
"What's in a macro package?"  It formats and received
some proofing as I was marking it up, but I've not
printed it out and done a through proof reading job
on it.  After I finish marking up Chapter 4 for Colin,
I will go back, print out both chapters and proofread
them both.

Chapter 16 was formatted using utp macros from 17 Jul.
I have not installed the newer ones yet.  After I finish
all that I am doing, I will install them and then recheck
all chapters again.

Cordially
Michael Hobgood