Re: [Groff] mom and refer

From: Wartan Hachaturow
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom and refer
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:26:07 +0300

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:55:03 -0500, Peter Schaffter <address@hidden> wrote:

> No ready solutions that I know of.  I don't use refer myself, so
> haven't had an opportunity, yet, to explore its possible
> compatibility with mom.  Perhaps someone else on the list can
> assist?  I'll be at least looking at it sometime next week, but
> can't make any promises for the immediate future.

Thanks for looking into this.
Meanwhile I made a more or less working (although, of course, dirty :)
based-on-ms solution (patch to 1.2-f attached). For some strange
reason proper footnote markers (without whitespaces) are added only
when I wrap .FS and .FE -- if I change them right in place, something
breaks (of course, \c is put on the last word of the line before the
refer citation starts).
I'm also using "no-label-in-text" refer command to avoid parsing
labels that are right in text -- footnote marks and list items use [F
to get a correct number.

--
Regards, Wartan.