Re: [Groff] Meeting Werner

From: David Evans
Subject: Re: [Groff] Meeting Werner
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:04:34 -0600 (MDT)

   > It was great to read the interview with Werner (our Fearless Leader?).
   > What an interesting story!  It is good to "meet" you, Werner.

   Agreed! Here I was, thinking Werner was primarily a math student
   instead of a musician. That's actually pretty cool.

Most usually die of shock when they learn that I'm in school for
Literature and Linguistics, not mathematics and computers.  I've
also been a musician most of my life, having been raised by one.

The good ones are always well rounded.  :-)