Re: [Groff] PSPIC in Tables and Nested Tables

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] PSPIC in Tables and Nested Tables
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 16:10:38 +0200 (CEST)

> .\" In PSPIC, move current point to the right edge of the image
> .\" so that the macro used in a diversion produces a correct width
> .\" for the image.
> .am PSPIC
> .  nop \h'(\\n[ps-offset]u + \\n[ps-deswid]u)'
> .  sp -1
> ..

I wonder whether I shall modify .PSPIC to always do that.  Comments?
Since it emits `.sp' right after the image, I currently don't see a
problem (except backwards compatibility).  Or shall I only document
the behaviour?

Anyway, a better variant is

  .am PSPIC
  .  vpt 0
  .  nop \h'(\\n[ps-offset]u + \\n[ps-deswid]u)'
  .  sp -1
  .  vpt 1
  ..

to avoid a page break.