Re: <OK> [Groff] Simplifying groff documentation

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: <OK> [Groff] Simplifying groff documentation
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:45:23 -0000 (GMT)

Intervening to publicise a relevant but possibly collateral piece.
It is certainly very relevant to the present discussion, but
probably it does not of itself take it forward. Nevertheless, for
those who do not already know it (as I did not until I happened
upon it by chance this morning) it is a very interesting and
informative piece of work, and sets a good perespective.

There are certainly two of us who are thoroughly familiar with it
(or should be!). I hope the rest of us who do not know it will find
it as rewarding as I did.

Best wishes to all,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>