RE: [Groff] RE: eqn matrix?

From: Ted Harding
Subject: RE: [Groff] RE: eqn matrix?
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:48:11 +0100 (BST)

On 23-Sep-07 23:15:29, andlabs wrote:

> It seems as if the problem comes from my original file using tabs as
> whitespace instead of spaces, as it came in the email. That is weird,
> but it works now. Thanks.

Yes, that must be it. In my file, I replaced the space in

matrix {

with a tab, and eqn did not like it! (Same message as you got).
But now, like you, I'm puzzled that it should be seen as a problem.

The ironic side is, that if you left the space out altogether:

matrix{

it would work perfectly well!

Best wishes,
Ted.