Re: [Groff] GSView question (groff-PostScript viewer)

From: Clarke Echols
Subject: Re: [Groff] GSView question (groff-PostScript viewer)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:54:59 -0600

Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions.

"gv" seems to be the winner, but with Ubuntu, when I go to the
Applications menu and select Add/Remove, I get a window where I
can search for applications.

When I put "gv" (without quotes), I get no results that make
any sense -- just GStreamer, GvRng, and other stuff that seems
completely unrelated to PostScript.

I'm really partial to Ubuntu's automatic installation software.
Am I missing something somewhere or does the gv package have
to be installed manually using an i386 package for the AMD
Celeron processor?

Any clues?

Thanks,

Clarke