Re: [Groff] Integer arithmetic

From: Patrik Schindler
Subject: Re: [Groff] Integer arithmetic
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:29:38 +0200

Am 15.10.2009 um 12:51 schrieb Tadziu Hoffmann:

See?  That's exactly the issue.  Of course it's easy to say
"why do we have to put up with such crude limitations in
current software", but unless someone is pissed enough
to decide to fix it (or someone decides it's fun to do
something new), things stay as they are.  Remember, you
get what you paid for.

First: I didn't want to offend anyone.

I'm glad, groff is there and I like it very much. Contributing is good, and I would if, I'd be actually able to. To state this isn't a hollow phrase, I reworked the troff and groff-articles in the german wikipedia a time ago. This is not much but I hope it proves that I also don't agree with the "anything for nothing" attitude, your last sentence might possibly impute to me.

:wq! PoC