Re: [Groff] Side coments

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: Re: [Groff] Side coments
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:13:45 +1100

Werner,

Thank you for the mild rebuke, but info.groff is not exactly my friend.

We are talking about a silly bug that could be fixed in a few minutes. Much more work is to document it, to circumvent it, writing e-mails back-n-forth about it. The idea that whilst I am working on something, I need to be interrupted with a tour to info.groff
about trailing spaces and tabs does not appeal to me.

But I accept that for you "legacy" is the name of the game, and that GNU heaven is happy with the status quo, integer arithmetic & all things like that included. I just stated my opinion, I apologize if I offended you.

Miklos