Re: [Groff] A not strictly groff question

From: Miklos Somogyi
Subject: Re: [Groff] A not strictly groff question
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:50:18 +1100

Tadziu,

This works like charm, thank you very much.
For the time being I take these two without trying to understand them, but
eventually I'll have to learn more about vim.
So far I only used the old vi subset, but vim seems to be so much more than
that.

There is a line after the Eatchar function:

-------

iabbr <silent> if if ()<Left><C-R>=Eatchar('\s')<CR>

-------

Is this a necessary companion of the Eatchar function?

This seems to be a protection against eating into text, but should not this
begin with ":" ?
And the double "if", isn't it suspicious?

Thank you again,

Miklos