Re: [Groff] Groff, Grohtml and Encodings

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Groff, Grohtml and Encodings
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:56:49 +0200 (CEST)

> Below is what I've added to the Description section of grohtml man
> page.

This looks fine.  Are you going to send a real patch?

> The second paragraph is also to go in the grohtml info manual,
> although it is a violation of the "Once and Only Once" principle --
> I don't know why the documentation is maintained in two formats.

The `official' documentation system of GNU projects is texinfo.
However, groff's native domain is manual pages, so I've taken the
burden to do both, more or less.  Information in texinfo should be
more detailed than in the man pages if necessary.

    Werner