Re: [Groff] Table cell vertical align

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Table cell vertical align
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 06:53:16 +0200 (CEST)

> Somebody evidently slipped that "u" into neighbor while the
> Americans were otherwise occupied.

I just did

  grep -i '[^hfy ]our[^a-zA-Z_-]' `find -type f` \
  | grep -v behaviour \
  | grep -v colour

over the CVS archive and see that the remaining 78 entries are mostly
contained in contributions from our non-US friends Deri, Peter, and
Keith :-)

My personal preference is using the `-our' forms but using `-ize' at
the same time for reasons I can't explain...

In case someone is preparing a patch to standardize the documentation
to US English, I can easily apply it.

    Werner