Re: [Groff] mom version 2.0

From: Petr Man
Subject: Re: [Groff] mom version 2.0
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:37:45 +0200

Hello Peter,
I have tried the new mom version and it works great. However, I have
found an issue with the new heading macros. The documentation states
the parameters are position independent, but that doesn't seem to be
so for NUMBER and COLOR.
Following produces as expected numbers and colors the heading:

.HEADING_STYLE      1 \
FAMILY              GSCE \
FONT                B \
QUAD                LEFT \
NO_CAPS             \
COLOR               ECBBLUE \
NUMBER              \
SPACE               OFF \
UNDERLINE           OFF \
SIZE                +2 \
BASELINE_ADJUST     3p

When I move NUMBER one line down, I lose the numbering at this heading
level, every line further I move it, I lose next heading. Pretty much
same goes for COLOR, the further down I move it, I lose color.
Also, the TOC will print all the headings with the same color as I
have specified in HEADING_STYLE. Previously mom has done this as well,
but I added a setting in my version. Could you add configurable colors
to TOC?

Petr