Re: [Groff] mm-macros, page break too early

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: [Groff] mm-macros, page break too early
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:26:01 -0600

> I have sometimes the problem, that a list triggers a page break too early,
> e.g. when a list or a picture would easily fit onto the page.

I reported a similar bug in the -me macros (at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-groff/2012-12/msg00011.html),
though no one has debugged it yet.  If similar things happen in more
than one macro set, I wonder if there's some root cause in groff itself.

One curious thing about my bug is that it's not triggered with ASCII
output, just with PostScript.  Does your happen this way also?