Re: [Groff] HDTBL

From: Yves Cloutier
Subject: Re: [Groff] HDTBL
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 09:39:08 -0400

Hello Ralph,

I'm not sure what the term is, but I use CTRL-X to stop a process that
seems to just hang in the terminal. Like endless loops etc..

Ok thanks for the -mtrace tip.  I ended up going back to try to workout my
table using tbl, since although HDTBL was working in a virgin document,
when i copied the code into my main document it would hang.

I'll try again with -mtrace as I really like the syntax of HDTBL - it's
very familiar when you know HTML and for me , a much more intuitive.