Re: [Groff] new groff release soon

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Groff] new groff release soon
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:08:16 +0300

> Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:54:55 +0200 (CEST)
> Cc: address@hidden
> From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
>
> > 7. Finally, I made *.cmd batch files for most Perl and shell scripts
> >    installed in bin/, since otherwise those scripts will be almost
> >    unusable from the native Windows shell.  Would you accept those
> >    batch files for inclusion in Groff, and add them to "make install"
> >    on Windows?  Most of the batch files are simple one-liners, to
> >    invoke Perl on the respective script.
>
> Yes, please send them to the list, together with changes to the
> Makefile(s) if necessary.

OK, but I need some guidance as to where in the tree to put these
files, and in which of the Makefile.* files to add the necessary
rules.  Given the unusual set of Groff Makefile.* files, I'm unsure in
which one to put this stuff.  Apologies if there's some document in
the tree that answers these questions, and I missed it.

TIA