[Groff] Automake now in master

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [Groff] Automake now in master
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 00:33:09 +0100

Hi all,

I had a discussion with Werner on the automake migration and he agreed
that it was time to reintegrate this work in master.

Therefore I've just merged the automake3 branch in master and removed
the three branches that were used for this development (automake,
automake2, automake3).  As discussed several times before the work was
split for clarity purpose in several smaller commits.

I'll do my best to maintain the build system and solve any problem that
might happen.  Developers can refer to the document automake.pdf (built
from doc/automake.mom) to have an overview on the implementation of
automake in groff.

Bertrand Garrigues