Re: [Groff] Musescore-Lilypond-groff

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] Musescore-Lilypond-groff
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:39:01 +0100

Hi Grégoire,

> OK, I reinstalled groff-base 1.22.3-1 and  groff 1.22.3-1 with dpkg
> -i.  The patch is made for /contrib/glilypond/glilypond.pl  The new
> groff works fine, but now, I cannot find the /contrib directory:
>
> $ locate glilypond

You say find, but use locate(1).

    DESCRIPTION
        locate reads one or more databases prepared by updatedb(8) and
        writes file names matching at least one of the PATTERNs to
        standard output, one per line.

That database is probably updated once a night so it won't have files
you've just created.

Try

    find . -name '*glilypond*' -print

Cheers, Ralph.