Re: [groff] 04/05: {g, n}roff.1.man: Give assistance to pager users.

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [groff] 04/05: {g, n}roff.1.man: Give assistance to pager users.
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 11:39:32 +1000

I've lost the link, but I remember somebody got hold of a hard-copy
terminal somehow and used it to display his Twitter's newsfeed by threading
output through a serial port hooked up to his Linux workstation.

The output wasn't much to look at, but the effort somebody went to to
connect two technologies invented 50 years apart was seriously inspiring.