Re: [groff] Groff mom and tbl

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: Re: [groff] Groff mom and tbl
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 19:57:20 +0200

On 2019-10-24 Jörg Klein wrote:

> I have a table that is wider than the page width. How can I change the font
> size or table width so that it fits on the page? The second question is,
> how do I set the table in portrait orientation?

I usually just use tab stop for tables. At least it is a simple
way to control things:

  .ps 12
  .ta 0c 2c 4c 6c 8c 10c 12c 14c
  \f[B]alpha    beta    gamma   delta   epsilon Zeta    Eta     Theta\f[]
  .sp 1
  1     2       3       4       5       6       7       8
  .sp 1
  1     2       3       4       5       6       7       8

If it spans more than one page you can just insert the header
on the next page too.

Regards,
Morten