Re: eqn sqrt and pdf?

From: Piotr Piatrou
Subject: Re: eqn sqrt and pdf?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 19:29:23 +0300

Ranph,

I confirm: in Ubuntu 18.04 and 16.04 the path to Symbol font in
/devpdf/download is wrong. The path fix indeed results in embedding all fonts
in case of compilation as

groff -Tpdf -P-e ...

Now the question, what if we compile with pdfroff ...?
It does not support -e option and does not embed Symbol into PDF. Since pdfroff
is devps-based and internally must be using the ps2pdf, it may be a matter of
inernal tuning of ps2pdf command to make it embed all fonts.

Piotr

--
С уважением,
Пётр Петров