Re: [groff] [mom] blockquote indent breaks

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [groff] [mom] blockquote indent breaks
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:25:12 -0400

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, Marcus Atilius Regulus wrote:
> When I change the value of BLOCKQUOTE_INDENT (which
> I need since I usually set PARA_INDENT 0) and
> it wraps to another page, the indent breaks.

Thanks for reporting this.  The fix will be in the mom 2.4-4_a
bugfix release, which I hope to make available over the weekend.
Your timing is fortuitous.  I was planning to do the release a
couple of days ago but COVID-19 disruptions prevented it, so I can
include the indent fix.

> Replacing /usr/share/groff/1.22.4/tmac/om.tmac with
> the om.tmac from mom-2.4-4.tar.gz from
> https://schaffter.ca/mom/mom-05.html#version-2.4-4
> gives
> ! SyncTex Error : No file?

No idea what's causing this.  2.4-4 from the tarball works fine at
my end.  I don't use synctex.  At what point in your toolchain is it
invoked?  A normal groff document build has nothing to do with TeX.
I've read reports of the Evince document viewer spitting out the
message, but that is not a groff or mom issue.

--
Peter Schaffter
http://www.schaffter.ca